Why should I join DSAA?
DSAA is an independent professional organization for administrators in the Dallas Independent School District only. We are not affiliated with any other state or national group. Our officers are Dallas ISD administrators, our scholarship recipients are Dallas ISD students, and our recognition programs honor Dallas ISD administrators.
However, there are additional reasons why all administrators should join DSAA. They include:
- Largest administrative organization in Dallas ISD
- Professional Liability Insurance and attorney reimbursement
- Consultation Meetings with District Leadership
- Networking Opportunities
- Customized professional development workshops
- Communication with Members
- District Recognition Programs
- Student Scholarships
- DISD Retired Administrators Group
- Retirement Recognition and Celebration
What are the dues to join DSAA?
The dues are $294.96, which can be paid through payroll deductions of $24.58 each month. Included in the dues are two dinner events, one in December and one in June, each year. Dues also include the premium on professional liability insurance.